The premium HDMI POC Extender by CAT-5e/6 uses ONE piece of CAT-5e/6 cable to extend the HDTV display up to 50 meters for 3D 1080p using Cat6 cable. It NEEDS ONLY ONE ETHERNET CABLE It not only breaks the limitation of the HDMI cable transmission length, but also CAT-5e/6 has more flexibility and convenience in cable construction. It comes with IR funtion and mounting ears.
The HDMI Receiver requires no power as it will receive the power automatically over the same single CAT cable as the audio & video.
Therefore, you no longer need a power supply next to the HDMI Receiver's TV. It is also super slim at only 15mm so can be easily hidden from view, behind a TV.
It has HDMI loop-out for local display.
- New 1080P HDMI POC Extender by SINGLE CAT5 CAT5e CAT6 CABLE. SUPPORTS FULL HD 1080P UP TO 50m
- PoE / PoC - Receiver requires no power, therefore no bulky power supply needed behind TV
- Super slim - only 15mm thick! Supports real EDID with DIP Switches
- support HDMI loop-out for local display
- supports HDMI 3D
- comes with IR function
- comes with mounting ears
- Easy installation
- Only requires 1 CAT5/CAT6 Cable
- Transmission distance can be up to 50 meters for 1080p using SINGLE CAT-6
- Supports HDMI and HDCP
- Perfect for: PS3, PS4, Xbox one, HD DVD, Xbox 360 Elite, Apple TV, Virgin V+, Sky HD, Freesat HD, Blu-ray Disc, DVD, HD Camcorder, HTPC, Laptop
- Follow the standard of IEEE-568B,Auto-adjustment of feedback, equalization and amplify
- HDCP compliant
- Recommended cables: CAT6 full copper = up to 50m 1080p; CAT5e full copper = up to 40m 1080p
What's in the box
- 1x HEC50PRO Sender Unit
- 1x HEC50PRO Receiver Unit
- 1 X 5V UK 3pin power supply
- 1X IR blaster extension cable
- 1X IR receiver extension cable
- User Manual