Quick find code: 111281
Model no: HEC500Coax
HDMI over single 75ohm coaxial coax cable extender for sending a 1080p HD source up to 100m 1640Ft(500m). Supplied as a kit with the transmitter, receiver & PSUs this plug and play kit provides a convenient solution using an existing coax cable installation
It supports 3 connection methods
1. one to one connection
2. cascade connection
3. one to many connection
- transmit HDMI signals up to 1640Ft(500m) using one RG6/7/11
- coaxial cable.Solid & shielded coaxial cables, such as Belden 1694A, with metal 75 Ohm BNC connectors are recommended.
- supports one to one, cascade and one to many connections.
- 1 transmitter to 1 receiver. 1 transmitter can also be connected to multiple receivers viavideo splitter to get more longer transmission distance.
- Support HDMI resolution:720p@50/60Hz 1080i@50/60Hz 1080p@50/60Hz.
- Support hdmi 1.4 and hdcp 1.4 version.
- Audio Supports PCM 48KHz.
- HDMI local loopout from the transmitter.
- Receiver comes with a local coaxial loopout and it can be daisy-chained to cover longer distance
- No signal loss and delay.
- Operating Temperature range :-10 to +45℃
- Storage Temperature range:-20 to +60℃
- Power Supply: TX:<2.5W; RX:<2.5W
What's in the box
- 1 X HEC500Coax HDMI to coaxial Transmitter
- 1 X HEC500Coax HDMI to coaxial Receiver
- 2 X UK 3 pin power supplies
- 1 X User Manual