Quick find code: 111244
Model no: CHM0404SCV3HB
4K/60Hz 4X4 HDMI 2.0 HDBaseT Matrix Switch,18Gbps,POC, HDCP 2.2 YUV 4:4:4,4K*2K 444 to 120m,1080p*60 to 150m
1)Please use EIA/TIA-568-B termination (T568B) at any time
2)Solid Shielded (STP) CAT5E/CAT6/CAT7 cable is recommended for best performance and avoid possible EMI problem.
The premium 4K 60HZ 18Gbps 4x4 HDMI HDBaseT Matrix CHM0404SCV3HB offers you the high quality, high performance and reliable 4 X 4 HDMI True Matrix Switch-splitter by SINGLE UTP CAT6 that allows you to connect 4 HDMI sources to any or any combination of the 4 displays over inexpensive, standard CAT6 cable. The 4 UTP output program can be from different HDMI sources or from the same HDMI source. Features additional HDMI output per UTP ouput for fexibility or mirroring capabilit, able to handle up to 8 displays.The Matrix technology enables you to route the HDMI input of your choice to the output your choice. For example, you can display SKY HD box on display 1 while PS4 is being showed on display 4. You are also allowed to show SKY HD box on both display 1 and display 4 simultaneously. Any 4 to any 4 matrix switching allows for maximum versatility for integrated systems. The 4K 4X4 HDMI HDBaseT Matrix CHM0404SCV3HB True Matrix HDMI Switcher-Splitter by SINGLE UTP CAT6 eliminates the need to remove and replace the cables between the selected HDMI sources and the desired displays. Every source is accessible at all times by any display by selecting it with push-in button, IR remote control, RS-232 control, Ethernet control and Web GUI. This device has metal case housing and all HDMI ports are 24K Gold plated. It supports latest version HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2, 18Gbps, 4K/60Hz, YUV 4:4:4, CEC, HDR
It supports 4K2K@60Hz 4:4:4 up to 120m (1080p@60HZ up to 150m) over a single cat5e/cat6/cat7 cable. Audio de-embedded to analog and coaxial audio is supported. Each HDMI output supports 4K2K to 1080P downscaler independently.
It has unique intelligent EDID learning function that make it more compatible.Extra infrared receiver extension, IR emitter are supplied for the control. Mounting ears supplied to fix the unit to the wall or hidden place.
4 HDBaseT PoC receivers included
- distributes any of the 4 HDMI inputs to any or any combination of the 4 HDMI output displays.
The four outputs are all include one HDMI-A output port and one HDBT output port. They can output simultaneously.
Allows independent viewing of each of the 4 HDMI source devices on 4 display device. The 4 HDMI output program can be different or the same
HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.x compliant
Video resolution up to 4K2K@60Hz (YUV 4:4:4) on all HDMI & HDBaseT ports
- 4 HDMI inputs, 4 HDMI & HDBaseT mirrored outputs
- HDMI ports transmit 18Gbps lossless uncompressed video bandwidth
- Support 18Gbps lossless compressed HDBaseT signal transmission
- Support 4K->1080P Down Scaler for each output port
- HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, HLG are supported
- HDBaseT output can extend video transmission distance up to 492ft / 150m for 1080P or 394ft / 120m for 4K2K via a single Cat 5e/6/7 cable
- HDMI audio pass-through up to 7.1CH HD audio (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio)
- Support IR matrix
- Audio de-embedded is supported via analog and coax ports
- Advanced EDID management and CEC control are supported
- Audio Matrix with ARC / Auto Scaling
- 24V POC on all HDBaseT ports
- 1U rack mounted design with front panel OLED display
- Five switching modes: front panel buttons, IR remote, RS-232, LAN and Web GUI
- Supported HDTV Resolutions : Up to 4K2K@50/60Hz (4:4:4)
- Intelligent EDID setting function to make it more compatible
- Simple plug and operation
- Full Metal case
- HDMI input ports: 4 (HDMI female 24K Gold plated ports)
- HDMI output ports: 4 (HDMI female 24K Gold Plated Ports) and 4 HDBASET ports.
What's in the box
- 1 x CHM0404SCV3HB 4K/60Hz 4X4 HDMI 2.0 HDBaseT Matrix Switch
- 4 x HDBaseT Receiver
- 1 x Matrix IR Remote
- 1 x 100~240V AC 50/60Hz Power cable
- 1 x RS-232 serial cable (1.5 meters, male to female head)
- 4 x 3-pin Phoenix Connector & 4 x 5-pin Phoenix Connector
- 5 x IR Blaster cable (1.5 meters)
- 5 x IR Receiver cable (1.5 meters)
- 10 x Mounting Ear (Matrix and Receiver)
- 1x User Manual