Quick find code: 111113
Model no: VCAP301
- Capture High-quality video and audio file direct by USB 2.0 interface without sound card
- Catpure video source VHS, V8, Hi8 etc. video recorder, camcorder, DVD player or Satellite TV receiver, laptop/PC
- Capture and edit analogue video sources to MPEG 1/2 format on your hard disk
- Support all formats: record in DVD, VCD, SVCD; Share finished projects on DVD, tape, the Web, and mobile devices
- Support Brightness, Contrast, Hue, and Saturation control
- Supports high quality video resolution: NTSC: 720 x 480 @ 30fps;PAL: 720 x 576 @ 25fps
- Real time MPEG 1/2 format
- Supports NTSC, PAL Video format
- Video input: One RCA composite, One S-Video
- Audio input : Stereo audio (RCA)
- Enclosed the professional video editing software ArcSoft ShowBiz 3.5. It provides best editing function for you. With it, you can make your family album and your own movies at ease
- Plug and Play
- no need extral power
- Easy to use and carry
- Dimension : (L)88 x (W)28 x (H)18mm
- Supports Windows XP/Vista 32 bit version/Vista 64 bit version/Window 7 /Windows 8 32bit/64bit
- Support PAL 60/NTSC 433- color recording
- supports both Windows XP, Windows Vista 32 bit version and Windows Vista 64 bit version/Windows 7/ Windows 8 32bit/64bit, Windows 10
What's in the box?
- 1 X USB 2.0 video capture DC60+ with audio
- 1 X USB extended cable
- 1 X Software and driver CD (includes ArcSoft ShowBiz 3.5)
** Please make sure you connect the USB video capture to the OUTPUT port of your video source device. USB video capture does NOT work with the video input port on your video source device.**
Please aslo check what video OUTPUT ports your video source supports. The video capture has both composite AV (yellow, red, white) female and Svideo female sockets.
If the video OUTPUT port is svideo female, then you need to get a S-VHS (S-Video) extension lead (male to male). If the video OUTPUT port is composite AV (Yellow, red, white) female, then you need a RGB to RGB lead (male to male). If your video port is SCART, then you will need SCART to RGB convertor or cable.
Please be advised that you ONLY need one of the following connections
1)Composite AV (yellow, red, white)+audio
2)Svideo +audio (red/white)
Please do NOT connect AV and Svideo at the same time. You only need one of them.