Quick find code: 111156
Model no: ACAP100
- Transfer vinyl, audio cassettes and tape to PC / Mac using your existing player.
- Works with record player, tape cassette deck, or personal cassette player
- You can also transfer them to your iPod or iPhone by iTunes.
- Edit audio files, and transfer them to your iPod or iPhone
- can simply just plug to your USB port, record and play sounds and import and export WAV, AIFF, MP3, and OGG files
- Edit your sounds using cut, copy, and paste features (with unlimited undo functionality), mix tracks, or apply effects to your recordings
- The program also has a built-in amplitude-envelope editor, a customizable spectrogram mode, and a frequency-analysis window for audio-analysis applications
- Built-in effects include bass boost, wah wah, and noise removal, and the program also supports VST plug-in effects
- Include Professional and easy to learn & used audio editor software
- Audio input : Stereo audio (RCA) or 3.5mm/6.5mm audio connector
- Plug and play
- Support Windows 10, XP,Vista, Window 7,Windows 8 32bit/64bit and Mac OS up to macOS Mojave 10.14.x
How it works
Step 1: Insert the CD-ROM to install the application software.
Step 2: Connect USB Audio Capture with analog audio source.
Step 3: Connect USB Audio Capture with computer.
Step 4: Open software to capture audio and music into your computer and edit it
Step 5: Export digital audio files to external USB storage or burn it to CD.
- P4 1.7GHz CPU or above
- 512MB RAM
- VGA card with 32MB memory
- One available USB 2.0 port
- Microsoft windows 10/XP/Vista/Window 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX up to 10.9x
What's in the box?
- 1 X USB 2.0 audio capture
- 1 X 6.35mm (1/4 inch) to 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable Adapter
- 1 X Software CD (Includes Quick installation guide)
AudioCap100 User Manual for Windows (PDF file)
AudioCap100 User Manual for Mac (PDF file)