Quick find code: 111261
Model no: HEC120IPV3
The HEC120IPV3 is equipped with advanced MJPEG video processing and IP protocol to deliver full HD 1080p video up to 120m(390ft) over single CAT6 cable.
The HEC120IPV3 can be used to extend HD video to a single display (point-to-point) by connecting the HEC120IP-TX Transmitter to the HEC120IP-RX Receiver unit.
For multi-display systems connect the Transmitter and multiple Receivers to a Gigabit Ethernet switch and 'mirror' the Source to many Display devices - ideal for Digital Signage, Sports Bars, House of Worship, Education and Hospital applications requiring multiple displays over longer distances using an existing LAN infrastructure. For each additional HD display, one HEC120IPV3 receiver is needed and can be purchased sepeartely.
- Latest Version 3 (does not work with Version 2)
- New 1080P HDMI Extender Kit over IP by SINGLE CAT5 CAT5e CAT6 CABLE.
- supports FULL HD 1080P UP TO 120m over single CAT6
- Follow the standard of IEEE-568B,Auto-adjustment of feedback, equalization and amplify
- use single Ethernet cable to connect the HDMI source devices (such as HD camera, Blu-ray, Cable Box etc) to HDMI display for longer distances, up to 120M (390ft) using Cat6 cable, 100M (320ft) using Cat 5e cable or 80M (320ft) using Cat5 cable for 1080P
- HDCP compliant
- support a Point-to-Point connection via CATx
- supports a Point-to-Many connection via a Gigabit Ethernet network switch. Support for multiple transmitters requires a managed Gigabit Ethernet network switch.
- supports 480i@60Hz,480p@60Hz,576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz,720p@50/60Hz,1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz
- Support Multichannel Audio Formats Including Dolby Digital Plus, 7.1 LPCM, Dolby TrueHD and DTS Master Audio
- Easy installation
- Only requires 1 CAT5/CAT6 Cable
- Supports HDMI and HDCP
What's in the box
- 1x HEC120IPV3 Sender Unit
- 1x HEC120IPV3 Receiver Unit
- 2 X 5V UK 3pin power supply
- User Manual