Quick find code: 111123
TV6818E is the best external CATV/DVB-T Hybrid LCD TV Box on the market! A simple touch can turn your monitor to a color TV. It enables you to watch both DVB-T Digital FreeView TV and analogue TV on your CRT or LCD monitor with or without PC. It is easy to connect PS2, XBOX, Wii, GAME CUB, DVD player, camcorder or other AV equipment to your LCD/TFT, CRT Monitor and Projector. With the MMI component video input, it supports 480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i. It is fullly widescreen compatible with resolution support up to 1920 X 1200. Both 4:3 or 16:9 modes are supported. It Support AV/S-Video/YPbPr input via MMI cable. For digital TV, It Supports EPG/Subtitile /Teletext /Parental Lock/Channel Edit function and Stereo/Radio programs. PIP (Picture in Picture) function at PC mode allows you to adjust the size and position of the window. It has built-in speaker with full function remote control and OSB. UK 3 pin power adapter is included in the box. Plug and play, no software needed.
- Analog TV receiving:
DVB-T digital TV receiving:
- Analog TV signal input, watch TV on your monitor
- Support 9/12 thumbnail model browsing
- 3D Motion Adaptive De-interlace technology, delivers a sharp and stable picture
- Memorize up to 250 channels
- Receive DVB-T digital signal via DVB-T mini antenna, watch TV on your monitor
- Support EPG/Subtitile /Teletext /Parental Lock/Channel Edit function and Stereo/Radio programs
- Compatible with stereo/radio programs receiving
- USB media playing function is available
- Digital FM radio reception
- Card-reading via USB slot of DVB-T mode when input digital TV signal; support media playback such as MP3,JPEG ＆ MPEG4
- Recording by USB device when input digital TV signal
- A simple touch to turn your monitor into a TV.
- Plug and play, no software needed
- Watch TV programs on LCD/CRT/PLASMA monitor(VGA port)
- Dual TV system: Analog (PAL, NTSC & SECAM)+ Digital (DVB-T). Can be used with or without PC. A
- Compatible with CRT and LCD monitor with resolution of 1920 X 1200 and HD wide-screen LCD monitor.
- Adjustable resolution (output): 800 X 600/1024 X 768/1280 X 1024/1440 X 900/1680 X 1050/1920 X 1200
- Perfect for PS2, XBOX,Wii, GAME CUB, DVD player, camcorder etc.
- PIP (Picture in Picture) function at PC mode allows you to adjust the size and position of the window.
- Still picture capture and 9/16-channel preview.
- Support AV/S-Video/YPbPr input via MMI cable. (YPbPr input supports: 480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i signal)
- STB sharing when connected to TV via MMI cable.
- Free switch between aspect ratio of 4:3 and 16:9.
- Full function remote control and OSB
- Turning on/off at fixed time within 24 hours automatically
- Built-in speaker
- Additional cables available to enable progressive (HD) input
- UK 3 pin power adapter provided
- Common specifications：
- Power consumption： DC 5V_1500mA
- Video output：1Vp-p
- Resolution (output)： 800*600, 1024*768 ,1280*1024, 1440*900. 1680*1050 & 1920*1200 is optional
- Horizontal frequency： 48KHz-74KHz
- Refresh rate： 60Hz-75Hz
- DVB-T specifications：
- Input frequency：VHF：177.5-226.5MHz UHF：474-858MHz：
- Input impedance： 75Ohm
- Input symbol rate: 4.98-31.67Mbit/s
- Module pattern：QPSK 16QAM 64QAM
- FFT mode： 2K/8K
- Analog TV specifications：
- Input impedance： 75Ohm
- TV system： PAL-B/G, NTSC-M + PAL-M/N, PAL + SECAM-D/K、B/G.
What's in the box
- 1 X TV6818E CATV/DVB-T Hybrid LCD TV Box
- 1 X Remote Control
- 1 X MMI AV cable
- 1 X USB cable
- 1 X Stereo Audio Cable
- 1 X VGA Cable
- 1 X DVB-T MINI antenna cable
- 1 X UK 3 pin AC Power Adapter
- 1 X Vertical stand
- 1 X User Manual
As standard the CATV/DVB-T Hybrid LCD TV Box includes a standard composite AV input (red and white for audio - yellow for video) - whilst this is a hugely compatible connection and will be suitable for many applications please do check the list below to check if you will require any additional cables to meet your needs.
If you require the HD modes (480p, 720p etc.) you will need an additional cable - either the MMI Wii input cable (connects directly from the Wii to the Hybrid TV Box), the MMI PS2/PS3 Input Cable (connects directly from the PS1, PS2 or PS3 to the Hybrid TV Box) or the MMI Component Input Cable (provides a standard Component input connection - red and white for audio and red, green and blue for video). The component HD input cable provides maximum compatibility as it can be used with all current HD enabled consoles (you will also require the applicable Component AV cable for the console in use - please see the list below for the Component cables we stock) and also other AV equipment (SKY HD, DVD Players etc.). If you just wish to use the HD modes with one console (Wii or PS2/PS3) then the console specific cable will be easier as it involves just one cable.
If you do not require 480p, 576p or 720p modes then you do not require any additional cables (unless you would prefer to use an alternative video connection to improve general video quality).
The optional cables are:
- MMI component cable for Wii
- MMI component cable for PS2/PS3
- Universal MMI component cable
- MMI AV cable with S-Video