Quick found code: 111165
Model no: CHM0404200C
*This item is out of stock. please purchase the latest upgraded model Quick find code : 111245
Model no CHM0404300S
ClimaxDigital offers you the high quality, high performance and reliable 4 X 4 HDMI True Matrix Switch-splitter by UTP CAT5/CAT6 that allows you to connect 4 HDMI sources to any or any combination of the 4 displays over HDMI cable or 4 over inexpensive, standard CAT5e/6 cable. The 4 HDMI/UTP output program can be from different HDMI sources or from the same HDMI source. The Matrix technology enables you to route the HDMI input of your choice to the output your choice. For example, you can display HD DVD on display 1 while PS3 is being showed on display 4. You are also allowed to show HD DVD on both display 1 and display 4 simultaneously. Any four to any four matrix switching allows for maximum versatility for integrated systems. The 4x4 True Matrix HDMI Switcher-Splitter by UTP CAT5/CAT6 eliminates the need to remove and replace the cables between the selected HDMI sources and the desired displays. Every source is accessible at all times by any display by selecting it with an IR remote or via RS232 port. This device has metal case housing and all HDMI ports are 24K Gold plated. It supports latest version HDMI 1.3b (backwards with all previous HDMI versions including DVI-D) and fully supports HD 1080P. It also fully supportsr DTS-HD Master Audio & Dolby TrueHD Audio.The video amplifier bandwidth can be up to 2.25Gbps/per channel. It is perfect for: PS3, HD DVD, Xbox 360 Elite, Apple TV, Virgin V+, Sky HD, Freesat HD, Blu-ray Disc, DVD, HD Camcorder, HTPC and Laptop.
**Each Output includes one HDMI output and UTP output over cat5e/6, but only one way is available at a time.**
- Distributes any of the 4 HDMI inputs to any or any combination of the 4 HDMI output displays over HDMI cable or 4 over inexpensive, standard CAT5e/6 cable.
- Each Output includes one HDMI output and UTP output over cat5e/6, but only one way is available at a time.
- Allows independent viewing of each of the 4 HDMI source devices on 4 display device. The 4 HDMI output program can be different or the same
- Perfect for: PS3, HD DVD, Xbox 360 Elite, Apple TV, Virgin V+, Sky HD, Freesat HD, Blu-ray Disc, DVD, HD Camcorder, HTPC, Laptop
- 100% pure digital picture performance
- Supported HDTV Resolutions : 1080P/1080i/720P/576P/480P/576i/480i
- Maintains beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Full support for DTS-HD Master Audio & Dolby TrueHD Audio
- Each UTP output is connected to a Receiver
- Support latest version HDMI 1.3b (backwards with all previous HDMI versions including DVI-D)
- Maximum Transmission Distance: up to 15m by HDMI cable or up to 40m over two pieces of CAT6 cable
- UTP output extends signal up to 40m for 1080p by CAT-6 cable
- Each Input includes an infrared Emitter, which is used to control the long-distance source device by Remote Control
- Each display's inputs can be switched with the IR remote control or via RS232
- Support 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
- Support 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color.
- Support HDCP
- True Matrix, 4 HDMI sources to 4 HDMI/UTP displays independently.
- Works with HDMI or DVI-D, HDCP-enabled HDTV
- Simple plug and operation
- Full Metal case
- 5V power adapter supplied
- HDMI certified / ATC tested / RoHS compliant / FCC and CE approved
- 4 HDMI (Type A female) inputs to 4 HDMI (Type A female)/UTP output
- HDMI Connector: type A HDMI 19 pin female
- HDMI input ports: 4 (HDMI female 24K Gold plated ports)
- HDMI output ports: 4 (HDMI female 24K Gold Plated Ports)
- Input DC adapter: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Allows any HDMI display to view any source at any time
- 3D support
- It is Rack-mountable and
- Enables you to plug the IR receiver cable into the receiver and hide the receiver behind the HDTV
What's in the box
- 1X HDMI Matrix 4X4 ove CAT5/CAT6
- Remote Control
- IR extension cable(IR)
- 5.5V@4A DC Power Supply for main HDMI Matrix
- User’s Manual
- Four Receivers
- Four pieces of Remote Control for Receivers
- Four pieces of External infrared emitter (IE)
- Four pieces of 5V DC @2A Power Supply for receivers