Quick find code: 111263
Model no: HEC120IPPROV4 (low latency version)
Alternative HDMI over IP kit HEC150IPLV2 (150m) is in stock now. Purchase it now
This is the latest version 4. for previous version HEC120IPPRO, please purchase it at HEC120IPPRO
HEC120IPPROV4 sender and receiver does NOT support previous HEC120IPPRO
The HEC120IPPROV4 is equipped with advanced video processing and IP protocol to deliver full HD 1080p video up to 120m(390ft) over single CAT6 cable.
The HEC120IPPROV4 can be used to extend HD video to a single display (point-to-point) by connecting the HEC120IPPRO-TX Transmitter to the HEC120IPPRO-RX Receiver unit.
For multi-display systems connect the Transmitter and multiple Receivers to a Gigabit Ethernet switch and 'mirror' the Source to many Display devices - ideal for Digital Signage, Sports Bars, House of Worship, Education and Hospital applications requiring multiple displays over longer distances using an existing LAN infrastructure. For each additional HD display, one HEC120IPPROV4 receiver is needed and can be purchased sepeartely.
- New 1080P HDMI Extender Kit over IP by SINGLE CAT5 CAT5e CAT6 CABLE.
- Industrial grade design. comes with lighning protection, surge protection and ESD protection.
- lower transmission dealy (lower latency)
- support 20-60KHz IR devices.
- supports IR signal pass back
- Control HD source devices from the receiver end (i.e TV display end)
- supports FULL HD 1080P UP TO 120m over single CAT6
- Follow the standard of IEEE-568B,Auto-adjustment of feedback, equalization and amplify
- use single Ethernet cable to connect the HDMI source devices (such as HD camera, Blu-ray, Cable Box etc) to HDMI display for longer distances, up to 120M (390ft) using Cat6 cable, 100M (320ft) using Cat 5e cable or 80M (320ft) using Cat5 cable for 1080P
- HDCP compliant
- support a Point-to-Point connection via CATx
- supports a Point-to-Many connection via a Gigabit Ethernet network switch. Support for multiple transmitters requires a managed Gigabit Ethernet network switch.
- supports 480i@60Hz,480p@60Hz,576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz,720p@50/60Hz,1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz
- Support Multichannel Audio Formats Including Dolby Digital Plus, 7.1 LPCM, Dolby TrueHD and DTS Master Audio
- Easy installation
- Only requires 1 CAT5/CAT6 Cable
- Supports HDMI and HDCP
What's in the box
- 1x HEC120IPPROV4 Sender Unit
- 1x HEC120IPPROV4 Receiver Unit
- 2 X 5V UK 3pin power supply
- User Manual