Quick find code: 111129
Model no: VCAP303
VCAP303 is out of stock. The alternative is VCAP302 V3 or VCAP800 V3.
- Latest model with professional video editing software ArcSoft ShowBiz 3.5
- Enables you to take still picture by press the button on the device.
- Enables you to capture Xbox 360/PS3 in colour (please set the video format as NTSC 4.33)
- Supports both widescreen 16:9 and 4:3
- watch video source full screen in preview mode
- Upload captured video DIRECTLY to YouTube
- Powerful video convertor-convert captured video to formats used for iPod, iPod Touch,iPhone, AppleTV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360 and mobile phone
- Capture High-quality video and audio file direct by USB 2.0 interface without sound card
- Catpure video source VHS, V8, Hi8 etc. video recorder, camcorder, DVD player or Satellite TV receiver, laptop/PC
- Capture and edit analogue video sources to MPEG 1/2 format on your hard disk
- Support all formats: record in DVD, VCD, SVCD; Share finished projects on DVD, tape, the Web, and mobile devices
- Support Brightness, Contrast, Hue, and Saturation control
- Supports high quality video resolution: NTSC: 720 x 480 @ 30fps;PAL: 720 x 576 @ 25fps
- Real time MPEG 1/2 format
- Supports NTSC, PAL Video format
- Video input: One RCA composite, One S-Video
- Audio input : Stereo audio (RCA)
- Enclosed the professional video editing software ArcSoft ShowBiz 3.5. It provides best editing function for you. With it, you can make your family album and your own movies at ease
- Plug and Play
- no need extral power
- Easy to use and carry
- Dimension : (L)73 x (W)24 x (H)21mm
- Supports Windows XP/Vista 32 bit/Vista 64 version/Windows 7/Windows 8/8.1 32bit/64bit/Windows 10
What's in the box?
- 1 X USB video adapter with audio
- 1 X Software and driver CD (including ArcSoft ShowBiz 3.5)
- 1 X FREE compsite AV cable 3-3 (yellow/red/white)
- 1 X FREE SCART to AV adaptor
- USB: compliant USB 2.0 free port
- OS: Widows XP, Vista,Windows 7,Windows 8 32bit/64bit and Windows 10 32bit/64 bit
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or higher
- HD: 1GB of available hard drive space for program installation, 4 GB+ hard drive space for video capture and editing
- Memory: 256MB of RAM (512MB or above for editing)
- Display: Window-compatible display with at least 1024 x 768
- Sound card: compatible Windows-sound card
** Please make sure you connect the USB video capture to the OUTPUT port of your video source device. USB video capture does NOT work with the video input port on your video source device.**
Please aslo check what video OUTPUT ports your video source supports. The video capture has both composite AV (yellow, red, white) female and Svideo female sockets.
If the video OUTPUT port is svideo female, then you need to get a S-VHS (S-Video) extension lead (male to male). If the video OUTPUT port is composite AV (Yellow, red, white) female, then you need a RGB to RGB lead (male to male). If your video port is SCART, then you will need SCART to RGB convertor or cable.
Please be advised that you ONLY need one of the following connections
1)Composite AV (yellow, red, white)+audio
2)Svideo +audio (red/white)
Please do NOT connect AV and Svideo at the same time. You only need one of them.